Day 2
I saw her run to the side of the rocket crater as i followed behind. I was so worried for her, the entire place was full of landmines. I prayed to myself for her safety, but when she spotted me, she got very furious and said that i didn't even see her as a teenager but a child instead because i still had to accompany her to get the ball. Hearing this, my heart shattered into a million pieces. Luckily, i thought of a reason within no time and managed to cheer her up a little before she gets violent. She explained that she had left a note on the table telling our parents that she is going out for soccer. Hearing this, I felt a need to rush home to tear up the note before anyone sees it because it is going to be a big crime. As she was rushing towards the route to go home, i went to pick up the ball but before i could get it, the tank produced a 'clang' sound and made me scared out of my wits. I tried to run in the opposite direction towards Bibi but my legs couldn't move.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home