Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 11

The moment i woke up, I prayed that we have not reached the city. I realised that i was sleeping on the floor and had breadcrumbs stuck to my face. I'm not at all excited but instead worried. I kneeled up silently and peered out of the window. City buildings were new to me, no one mentions them in the village so i did not know much about them. The only thing i know is that they had governments in them. The car came to a stop, dad explained that he was going to the stadium to pick mum. All of us were very sad, we didn't want to come here. In addition to that, we found out that dad and mum was actually going to the stadium to convince the government football officials about my football skills so that i could play for the country and our lives would not be threatened. I decided to tag along as i knew i had the need to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home