Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 16

I was thinking of ways to find my way back out tent. I try to gather ingredients for baking breads so because father can even smell bread about 50 kilometres away. Then someone grabbed me, and it is none other than the boy who snatched my ball, he promised to bring me home for a dollar and he pointed to my ball. On the way back, we met the United Nations and there were people crowding around them and i decided to join in. I thought of an idea to play football and show off my skills to them so that they will think that i could make a contribution to the society. But i failed as i could not even put the ball down to dribble as everyone was packed in sardines. I decided to give up but the boy was already nowhere in sight, luckily my ball was still with me. But when i turned around, i spotted our tent. I was so excited until i went nearer and saw father surrounded by uniformed police. I was so frightened.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home