Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 21

Everyone was rushing around, i thought that they were after my ball, but it's not, they were going on board. I spotted them after looking for a long time. We struggled through the crowd. But before we reached mum and dad, Bibi suggested that she is wants to go grab the ball. Even befor she went, the boy who grabbed our ball in the morning appeared and decided to help us get the ball. But he could not get his balance and eventually dropped into the water. I tried to search for help but no one seemed to understand. I grabbed a pole from the sailor which is perfect for rescuing people, but he slapped me on the ground. In my giddiness, i could make out that Bibi was actually fighting with the sailor, i wanted to help but i can't even get on my feet....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home