Day 23
I had to move fast, i tried to look for a smuggler at that moment. I realised that we were on the wrong boat. I asked the sailor for help once again. All he knew was spitting on the boat. He ignored us, we were so angry but we had no choice as he was the only one that could help us. Bibi grabbed an umbrella from other crowd. The boat was about to move within seconds, i begged the sailor to send a radio message to the boat mum and dad was on. He merely told us to sit down and walked. I am not so patient this time. Before i wanted to think of any idea to get down the boat, the boy who snatched my ball shouted from the camp. He got onto the boat as well and sat beside us. He introduced himself to us, his name was Omar. He comforted us and i realised that he was always by my side when i needed help. He said that we would be united with our parents in Australia if we're lucky .His words comforted me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home